Please come visit our brand new kennel facility!
Our fully enclosed dog kennels feature AC/Heating, a Big Ass Fan for air circulation, 26 – 4 x 8 kennels, 3 – 8 x 8 kennels, 5 outdoor exercise kennels with astroturf flooring, a large indoor play yard, a grooming room with a large elevated dog wash station and plenty of beds and blankets.
Requirements for boarding are as follows:
Dogs must be current on the following:
- DHPP, Leptospirosis, Rabies and Bordetella vaccine
- Canine Influenza is not required but recommended, in the event of an area outbreak we reserve the right to require the bivalent vaccine
- Puppies – must have had at least two DHPP vaccines given 2 weeks apart and given by a Veterinarian, no over the counter vaccines will be accepted.
All dogs must:
- Be on regular Heartworm prevention and have a current Heartworm test
- Be on regular Flea and Tick product
- All dogs will be checked by technicians prior to admittance to the kennel, any dogs with fleas or ticks found will be treated at the owner’s expense
**Vaccine and parasite prevention requirements are set in place to protect all pets boarding in our facility**
You may bring any beds, toys, treats or clothing for your pet as well as your own dog food. Or we can feed our kennel food which is Purina EN a highly digestible gastrointestinal diet.
You can find our boarding agreement under the Services tab at the top of this page, or our technicians will be happy to go over it with you on your arrival
Please call the office at 940-769-2222 to make reservations!